We are looking for a new team member to support our on-premise and cloud deployments. You will be working with our current stack (Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, gcloud) and help us manage our infrastructure. Over time this role might evolve more into the role of a site-reliability engineer as we increasingly automate our infrastructure.
For this role we are looking for applicants with experience working as DevOps and either experience with programming or a strong desire to acquire programming skills.
For this role we require you:
- To be hands-on
- To have extensive knowledge of networking and InfoSec
- To have extensive knowledge of Linux
- To be able to manage on-premise deployments in the UK
- To be passionate about learning new technologies
- To have a driving licence
And have knowledge of least two of the following:
- docker and kubernetes
- provisioning frameworks
- tools to log and monitor the health of compute infrastructures
- one or more programming languages
ThirdEye is a growing business with an exciting and executable vision. We secured VC funding and work with the two biggest retailers in the UK. We value our team and reward it well, not only from a salary perspective but also with:
- Mentors to help grow and develop you
- Learning budget and time learn new skills
- Loads of team socials including ski trips with other businesses
- Pension contributions
- 36 days holiday per year (incl bank holidays)
- Generous amount of equity
We do not accept remote candidates for this role.