Front End Engineer (Entry level)
ThirdEye is building the world’s first real-time CCTV powered AI assistant to put in the hands of public space workers. Our context aware alert systems detect relevant events in CCTV streams and deliver notifications to staff members in real-time while our analytics tools make data-driven decision making available to brick-and-mortar retailers. We keep our clients productive and competitive in an ever evolving market.
We are looking for a new team member who has a passion for user-focused front-ends. You will be working with our current front-end tech-stack (Firebase, Android, git) and building new front-ends for web and mobile.
We are an interdisciplinary team and welcome applicants who are fresh grads, have changed careers or might not have worked on all platforms before, but want to expand their skill set quickly.
For this role we require you:
- to be passionate for developing front-ends for all platforms
- to be passionate for learning new technologies
- to work closely with our team and our clients to develop a solid product
And have experience with at least one of the following:
- building web front-ends
- building mobile apps (Android and/or iOS)
- UX and design of user interfaces
ThirdEye is a growing business with an exciting and executable vision. We secured VC funding and work with the two biggest retailers in the UK. We value our team and reward it well, not only from a salary perspective but also with:
- mentors to help grow and develop you
- learning budget and time learn new skills
- loads of team socials including ski trips with other businesses
- pension contributions
- 36 days holiday per year (incl bank holidays)
- generous amount of equity
If you think this could be a good fit for you, please apply here:
Business Development Executive
We’re seeking a Business Development Executive, not to just focus on pure sales alone, but to help us shape our strategic direction and grow this company.
This is an exciting role for an intelligent, driven, self-motivated problem solver who has a track record of delivery. The opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled!
You will be responsible for
- Prospecting and qualifying for new clients to build an extensive sales pipeline
- Preparing detailed business cases to help customers understand the benefits (and limitations) of working with us
- Negotiating and closing new business
- Informing, iterating and challenging our strategy based on customer feedback and your knowledge
- Help optimise our sales process and lay the groundwork for a future sales and marketing team