Enter the Campus London ping-pong tournament
The team at ThirdEye, a Seedcamp and Campus startup, is hosting a doubles ping-pong tournament open to everyone in the building! All skill levels are welcome. The tournament will be held in 2 stages: the Qualification Round (on Thursday, 22 June) and the Final Round for the winners of the Qualification Round (on Friday, 23 June). Sign up to compete with a partner or be matched with someone from the Campus community at random.
This is a great chance to have some fun and meet other Campus London members. Space is limited, so sign up below!
- Winner is first one to 6 points
- You must attend your slot 5 mins early (10 mins play and 5 mins pre-match setup), being late will result in an automatic loss
- If you don't finish in 10 mins, let the next team play. Winner is whoever was ahead or if it's a draw, do rock paper scissors to determine the winner
- How to play: https://www.myactivesg.com/sports/table-tennis/training-method/table-tennis-for-beginners/how-is-a-doubles-game-played-in-table-tennis
dates & Location
Note: for the Qualification Round, you only attend your allocated 15 min slot, for the Final Round, you attend until you're knocked out (max. 4 slots of 15 mins spread over 1.5 hours)
Qualification Round: Thursday 22nd June @3-5pm (or until 5pm if there is demand)
Final Round: Friday 23rd June @4-5:30pm
Location: Terrace outside the cafe if dry, ground floor main event space if raining
Are there prizes?
YES - winners will get limited edition campus swag and bragging rights as the Campus London Ping-pong champions.
do i need to bring a buddy?
NO - pick a random partner from the Doodle sign-up! If you wish you sign-up as a couple, you must sign up together.
There will not be any referees or scorekeepers, the tournament is self-running. This means we ask you to:
- Keep on time! Any delays will compound over the day, making everyone late.
- Please remember to record your own score - a scoresheet will be provided on the day for you to fill out
- Remember to leave the bat and ball on the table for the next team